Monday, March 21, 2011

The Pics from the Dive

Sorry these didn't go up with the post. I tried for a week with really crappy internet to get the pictures to upload and it would never happen! So better later then never!!


waiting for the ferry to Zanzibar

Palace Museum


traditional carving on doors (Indian Influence)


Looking into the old fort - this area has been converted into and open air amphitheater










boys jumping off the walk into the ocean! It happens every night!

I really wanted to join them, but the i couldn't go in my swimsuit! I would have scared them all!

waiting for the ferry

Out on the dive boat with One Ocean Divers

the ocean in Zanzibar is the bluest ocean I have ever seen!


Elliott and I - the Divers

So the pictures are very blue! Take that into account when viewing! :)



I spot an...octopus! Can you?

Close up of the octopus!







Blue star fish!! They were everywhere!

Giant puffer fish! But it never puffed up!




Sting ray!

So as you can see taking pictures of fish is hard! They always swim away right when I take the photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment