Friday, April 8, 2011

Zanzibar again!! Night Dive!

So Elliot and I finally got our night dive in! It was a pretty cool dive. The best wreak dive I have been; not that I have been a lot of them, but the ship had been under for more then 100 years - so there was some really cool growth on it. Good news - my camera worked the whole time! Bad news - the company we used - One Ocean - does not do many night dives so their lights were not the best. All he had were little flashlights - I thought that was going to be our spare that we kept in our BCD, but nope that was our main light! So needless to say the pictures did not turn out the best. Sorry about that! But hopefully you enjoy!

Sunset - heading out to dive site!

Elliot


Blue Spotted Sting Ray


Helmet Crab





Squid - it attacked our dive master

Lion Fish!

1 comment:

  1. Kim, these pictures are awesome! How close to that sting ray did you get?

    ReplyDelete