Sunday, February 13, 2011

Events of Last Week

Well besides the big excitement of the protest - we did have class last week, I went to my internship, and we celebrated Austin's 22nd birthday! Here are some pics from these events!

Fun Fantastic Diva from one of the Communities we went to for out internship on Tuesday!

My first sculpture! Got it back on Wednesday! All I know is that I didn't get a 0 - but I am pretty sure I got an A!

So I go to class with Leah, this girl in our hall who is a business major and works with CIEE. I have been going for weeks and this week this man asked if he could take my picture! So I figured I better let him because I take pictures of their life because I am fascinated by it so they should get to do the same! But I also got a pic of him out of the deal!! LOL

Austin's Birthday! We took all of our roommates with us to an Italian restaurant for his birthday! Needless to say some of them did not take to the Italian food - Like Leah - the girl in the red!  It was quite an entertaining night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment