Monday, February 28, 2011

Things I am missing

So my dad the other day requested a picture of a dalla dalla! So here it is dad! Although its to bad it wouldn't be safe to get a picture of the larger dalla dalla I take to my internship every week when it is packed! This one is unusually empty!


So that leads me to a request: please let me know if there are things you all are interested about that I haven't talked about yet! Or if there are things I have talked about that no one gets or would like a picture of - I will see what I can do!

Here is just another random pic of a billboard on campus! This is also my gift of advise to my fellow students! :)

its kind of blurry so I will have to take another one sometime! 


Qwa Hari! (goodbye) Badi (see you/ talk to you latter) Upenda (love ya)

No comments:

Post a Comment